David I. Feigelson
- Admitted – Maryland, 1993
- Admitted – Tennessee, 1999
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, 2018
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 2010
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2010
Mr. Feigelson has appeared in trial and appellate courts in Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Kansas, Ohio, and Maryland.
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
Lawyer – PilotsBar Association
- Claims Litigation Management
- Greater Memphis Chamber
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A., 1974
- University of Memphis, M.A., 1979
- University of Baltimore, J.D., 1992
Mr. Feigelson presented “Assessing Damages in Aviation Product Liability Cases Involving Multiple Defendants Under Comparative Fault” to the Southern Methodist University Aviation Law Symposium.
Mr. Feigelson also presented “Cover Me!: Insurance Policy Pilot Requirements and The Concurrent Cause Doctrine” to the Organization of Flying Adjusters Annual Meeting.